SEWER REPAIR & REPLACEMENT
Signs a Sewer Repair is Needed
Your home’s sewer system is one of those systems you’ll never think about until something goes wrong. It’s not flashy and you’re not going to show it off to your friends and neighbors. Why would you?
Although, when something goes wrong with your sewer system, you’ll know it. Actually, you’ll smell it. The sour smell of a sewer back up is never fun for homeowners. If you’re noticing it, it is a sure sign that you need a sewer repair or possible sewer replacement.
Some signs you need a sewer repair - for example:
- Your toilet is not flushing properly
- Your toilet is giving off a foul odor
- There are constant flushing noises in the pipe
- Water bubbles are forming in your toilet bowl
Regularly scheduled maintenance services from our plumbers can help prevent the need for sewer repair.
Trained & Equipped Plumbers
Our drain and sewage professionals are trained and equipped to address the following plumbing problems:
- Broken Pipes - find and repair pipes that are cracked, punctured or collapsed by shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Sewer Blockages - grease buildup or foreign objects restricting or prohibiting proper water flow and/or cleaning of the sewage line.
- Corrosion - pipes have deteriorated and/or broken, causing blockages in the line and restricting water flow.
- Bellied Pipes - a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects debris and waste.
- Leaking Joints - the seals between pipes have decayed or broken, allowing water to escape into the ground surrounding the pipes.
- Tree Roots - tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, causing clogs and preventing normal line cleaning.
- Off-Grade Pipes - existing pipes are constructed of substandard or outdated material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Sewer Replacement - A Serious Solution
In our homes, we know the water that comes out must go right down the drain. But, when you see a constant backflow of water creeping back up, things start to get alarming. Furthermore, that sewer drain cleaning service or hydro-jet didn’t fix the backups either.
Now, we’re looking at a problem that goes beyond a stoppage in your sewer drain. A sewer replacement may be required, and it’s not a problem you want to ignore and put off. Ignoring a sewer problem can lead to mold and possibly serious structural damage.
It’s critical to get the proper help from a professional to replace the sewer line and avoid major damage. Replacing a water line (water service) should be handled by an experienced professional plumbing company such as Dream Team Plumbing.
Our team of experienced plumbers offers a few different methods of replacing your sewer line:
- Conventional trenching - from the street to your house. This requires invasion excavating and trenching, excavating around other utilities, etc.
- Trenchless water service replacement - minimizes property damage. We excavate at the main water service connection in the street, pull out the old line and pull in the new line at the same time.
To sum this all up - when it comes time for a professional sewer replacement or just a simple sewer repair, just call your local expert plumbers at Dream Team. Our plumbers proudly serve Media, PA, Havertown, PA, and the surrounding Philadelphia areas.