SEWER & DRAIN REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
Sewer & Drain Cleaning Service
At Dream Team, we do more than unclog drains. We offer a full range of sewer services, including main line repair, main line replacement, trenchless sewer replacement and line cleaning. It is critical to get the proper help to repair or replace the sewage lines as soon as possible to avoid damage. Our drain and sewage professionals are trained to address the following plumbing problems:
- Broken Pipes: Find and repair pipes that are cracked, punctured or collapsed by shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Sewer Blockages: Grease buildup or foreign objects restricting or prohibiting proper water flow and/or cleaning of the sewage line.
- Corrosion: Pipes have deteriorated and/or broken, causing blockages in the line and restricting water flow.
- Bellied Pipes: A section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects debris and waste.
- Leaking Joints: The seals between pipes have decayed or broken, allowing water to escape into the ground surrounding the pipes.
- Tree Roots: Tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, causing clogs and preventing normal line cleaning.
- Off-Grade Pipes: Existing pipes are constructed of substandard or outdated material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Dream Team's plumbers in the Delaware Valley area are available 24/7 to help with all you sewer line plumbing needs, including leaks, repair, and replacement.