For cold winters in the Delaware Valley, it's essential for homeowners to be prepared with a furnace ready to meet their heating demands throughout the season. Whether you're building a new home or are looking to replace your old heating system, put your trust in a dedicated and highly qualified team for local furnace installation and more.
Homeowners in Delaware County and Montgomery County count on Dream Team every time. With offices in Media, Havertown, and Newtown Square, PA, Dream Team offers home furnace installation throughout the Delaware Valley. We'll install any new furnace and provide the necessary services to ensure it functions at full capacity all winter long.
Types of Furnaces
Before you decide on your new furnace, it's important to familiarize yourself with all your options. Choose a furnace that best fits your heating needs, and Dream Team will provide a fast, efficient installation. We work with any type of furnace, including:
- Natural gas furnace: Furnaces powered by natural gas are dependable and cost-effective. They last a long time without breaking down, and when they do, repairs are fast and inexpensive. Because natural gasoline is so efficient and affordable, gas furnaces can help you reduce your monthly energy bill.
- Electric furnace: Every homeowner has access to electricity, so an electric furnace is relatively easy to install. Electric furnaces are both energy-efficient and cost-efficient for homeowners on tight budgets. While homes with electric furnaces may run the risk of electrical accidents, they eliminate the possibility of carbon monoxide leaks or other toxic fumes.
- Propane gas furnace: Customers are switching to propane furnaces because they function independently of a gas line. Just attach a propane tank to your unit, and you'll have heat until the tank runs out. Propane burns hot and can heat your home quickly, but it's an expensive fuel option compared to natural gas or electricity.
- Oil furnace: The upside of an oil furnace is that you can store extra fuel for when your heat demand is at its highest. Oil furnaces may require some additional cleaning and maintenance, but they produce a lot of heat. They can save you money, but because you are independently in charge of your oil consumption and storage when you're out of oil, you're out of heat.
Benefits of Installing a New Heating Furnace
There are numerous benefits of installing a new furnace in your home, and Dream Team's experienced crew has the skills to do the job right. Install a new furnace to benefit from:
- Long-term heat assurance: A new furnace will last 15 to 20 years, especially with regular tune-ups and quick maintenance at the first sign of a problem. When you install a new unit, you can rest assured that your home will be warm for the next decade of winters.
- Increased energy efficiency: After years of use, an older furnace will require more energy to produce the same amount of heat as when it was first installed. Your new furnace will require less energy than your old one for the same heat output. You'll save money from month to month on your utility bill, and you'll reduce your house's environmental footprint.
- Guaranteed heat: There are few things more frustrating than realizing your furnace is malfunctioning when you set your thermostat. With a new furnace, you'll have warmth all winter long without wondering if it will hold up through the entire season.
- Fewer maintenance appointments: Older furnaces break down at a higher rate than new ones, and constant repair appointments can be costly. At a certain point, installing a new unit will save you money compared to frequently fixing your old one. Annual tune-ups will still ensure your furnace's longevity, but having a fresh start with a new furnace can lift a heavy burden.
- Improved air quality: A furnace on its last leg is likely to clog, pumping dust and debris through your heat vents. These contaminants may make it more difficult to breathe while your heat is on. With a new furnace, you'll breathe easy while keeping warm during the cold season.
- Enhanced safety: With a new furnace, you can let go of the fear of disaster. While an older, malfunctioning unit may pose a fire hazard or leak harmful chemicals like carbon dioxide, installing a new furnace will ensure your family's safety for years to come.
Why Dream Team?
When you're ready to install a new furnace, look no further than Dream Team. We're a locally owned and operated business with offices in Media, Havertown, and Newtown Square, PA, so you can trust Dream Team for honest and reliable service. Residents in any part of the Delaware Valley can count on us for fast and effective HVAC services. We care about our community, and we'll never leave our neighbors out in the cold.
Work with Dream Team for competitive upfront pricing on expert furnace installation, maintenance, and repair services. Our team of certified and drug-tested technicians will arrive on time and treat your property with respect. When you call our offices, our friendly and knowledgeable customer service team will help you decide on the best furnace for your home, walk you through the scheduling process and help troubleshoot any problems. If you have a serious issue, our 24/7 emergency service team will be there on a dime.
At Dream Team, we separate ourselves from the pack with our fantastic VIP membership program. For a low annual rate of $239.99 or only $18.99 per month, become a VIP member to benefit from priority service, reduced fees and plenty of other perks.
Schedule Furnace Installation Near You Today
Is your home ready for the winter? Install a new furnace to ensure your family stays cozy and warm the whole season and for years to come. To schedule an appointment, contact Dream Team today!