When it comes to your furnace in the winter, confidence is essential. Delaware Valley residents know that when the cold comes around, it comes in full force. Heating your home is an important job — is your furnace ready for it? The best way to know for sure is to schedule a home furnace tune-up appointment from a dependable HVAC team.
Dream Team offers the best furnace tune-up services in Philadelphia and the rest of the Delaware Valley. We'll perform a thorough furnace check-up to ensure your heating system is fully functional when you need it most. From our affordable rates to our skilled technicians and commitment to customer satisfaction, there are plenty of reasons to make Dream Team your first call for residential furnace tune-up services near you.
How Often Should I Schedule a Furnace Tune-Up?
Homeowners in Eastern Pennsylvania know the importance of a fully operational heating system during the winter — and it only makes sense to check every component regularly. We recommend a furnace tune-up at least once a year, ideally before the start of the colder months. That way, you'll know your furnace is ready before it's time to kick the heat on.
Our specialists will catch many furnace defects before they become a more costly problem. Schedule a tune-up if you experience any of these issues:
- Unusually high utility bill: If your utility statement runs high and you don't know why a tune-up could help you save money next month. Without regular maintenance, your furnace will use more energy to heat your home than it should.
- Uneven heat from room to room: A clogged or otherwise malfunctioning furnace won't produce enough heat to warm every room in your house.
- Inadequate heat: If you have to turn up your heat unnecessarily high to see results, or if your furnace just isn't producing enough heat at all, a tune-up could be the perfect remedy.
- Abnormal smells: Strange odors emitting from your furnace are nothing to ignore. If you smell electrical burning, chemical odors, smoke, or sulfur, it's time to schedule an appointment with a professional.
- Strange sounds: Tune-up technicians will make all the adjustments that stop the clunking, thumping, clicking, and hissing noise coming from your furnace.
- Discolored pilot light: Your furnace has mechanisms that signal when there's an issue. If your furnace's pilot light is yellow or flashing, schedule service as soon as possible.
- Difficulty starting: A number of issues could result in your furnace struggling to start, cycling too quickly between on and off, or failing to start at all. A tune-up professional will diagnose the issue and provide an effective fix.
- Poor air quality: If you're having difficulty breathing while your furnace is running, it may be full of dust, soot, and other contaminants that diminish your air quality. A faulty furnace may also cause a spike in carbon monoxide levels. When your HVAC system sends warm air through your vents, it will carry those particles around your home.
What Are the Benefits of Regular Furnace Service?
When you schedule regular tune-ups, your furnace will thank you. Book an appointment to enjoy benefits like:
- Maximized energy efficiency: Your furnace will function better than ever, saving you money on your energy bill and reducing your home's impact on the environment.
- Improved airflow: Clear pathways for air and heat transfer will help your furnace produce more heat and effectively transport it to every room in your house.
- Better air quality: After your tune-up, your furnace will be clean and free of dust and debris, making it much easier to breathe while the heat is on.
- Longer lifespan: We'll spot problems before they get too bad. This way, your system will function at full capacity for a longer time, and you'll get the most out of your furnace purchase.
- Maintain your warranty: Some manufacturers require records of regular maintenance. Make sure you're covered when something goes wrong.
- Enhanced comfort: With a tune-up before the start of the season, you'll have the comfort of knowing your furnace will be fully functional all winter long.
What to Expect During a Tune-Up
When you schedule a tune-up with Dream Team, our professional service team will arrive on time and treat your house with the utmost respect. They'll inspect your furnace for a number of common issues and others you may not be able to spot on your own. Then, they'll run through an extensive list of tests and maintenance procedures that ensure your furnace is fully functional.
Our tune-up professionals will:
- Replace your air filter.
- Tighten all belts and pulleys.
- Test all systems and safety controls.
- Test the condenser fan motor capacitor.
- Test, adjust, and repair all electrical components.
- Inspect the service valves for leaks.
- Test and clean the flame sensors.
- Inspect the heat exchanger.
- Clean coils, burners, and other components.
- Clean and lubricate motor bearings and blower shaft bearings.
- Analyze your furnace's combustion.
- Calibrate the air to fuel ratio.
Why Dream Team?
Dream Team offers the best tune-up services in and around Delaware County. We're a locally owned business with offices in Media, Havertown, and Newtown Square, PA, so no matter where you live in the Delaware Valley, a dependable tune-up team is just down the road.
Our service technicians are certified, drug-tested, and guaranteed to treat you and your home with kindness and respect. Back at our offices, our friendly customer service team is committed to your satisfaction. They'll help you troubleshoot any furnace issue, and they make scheduling your tune-up quick and easy.
At Dream Team, we know that when the heat goes down, there's no time to lose. We'll never leave our neighbors out in the cold — that's why we offer 24/7 emergency services. For expedited services, complimentary seasonal efficiency inspections for all HVAC systems reduced prices, and more, join the Dream Team VIP program and save.
Schedule a Tune-Up Appointment With Dream Team
Your furnace is a vital component of your home, so make sure it's ready for winter by scheduling regular tune-ups with Dream Team. Contact Dream Team to schedule a furnace tune-up today!