Affordable Faucet Installs
A broken faucet in the utility room, kitchen or bathroom can be a nuisance. These fixtures are critical for washing your hands and dishes, taking baths and showers and measuring water for cooking. Even a seemingly minor issue like a slow drip can increase your water bill and cause damage. In some cases, a plumbing technician can repair your existing fixture to take care of the problem. However, if the repair estimate is too costly, installing a new faucet might be the way to go.
Whether you need to install a new bathroom faucet or replace the kitchen or utility room fixture, Dream Team has you covered. We offer faucet installation services throughout the Delaware Valley area. Our technicians are trained in faucet installation from several manufacturers, so we can install just about any fixture. You can count on our professional service to put your new faucet in correctly the first time — so there will be no leaks or repairs in the near future.
Signs You Need a Sink Faucet Installation
You may not give much thought to your faucet until it's not working properly. You'll want to consider scheduling a faucet installation with Dream Team PA right away when you notice these signs:
- The faucet is dripping. If your faucet is constantly dripping, even after you've turned the water off, it may be a sign of a larger problem. Though a few drips may not seem like a big deal, they add up to hundreds of gallons of wasted water every month.
- The faucet is rusty and grimy. Chemicals and age take their toll on faucets, and water can damage iron-based fixtures. Corrosion can cause leaks and result in the need for replacement.
- The handles are leaking. A leaking handle will have a pool of water around its base, which may cause mold and damage to wood countertops. After years of use, the seal between the water supply pipe and handle valve degrades and requires a replacement.
- Water comes out of the bath faucet and showerhead simultaneously. If your bathroom has a combination bathtub and standing shower, the bath faucet and showerhead share the same water supply connection. The shower diverter valve should send the water to either one of these, but not both at the same time. If you engage the valve to send the water out of the showerhead, but it's still coming out of the faucet, it's a sign of a problem with the seal.
Why Install a New Faucet?
There are several reasons to install a new bathroom faucet in your home. It can:
- Improve appearance: A new faucet can be a visual focal point that changes how your kitchen sink or bathroom tub looks. Modern faucets have many styles and colors available, so you can find one that meets your preferences.
- Increase home value: Getting a new faucet is a simple change that adds significant value to your home. Faucets are a big selling point with homebuyers, so a modern fixture can be appealing and give the room a new look.
- Add functionality: Many new faucets have features like swivels, pullouts and touch controls that you'll find handy when cooking in the kitchen.
- Save money on utilities: Newer faucets are more efficient, meaning they'll use less water. You can reduce your water bill and carbon footprint.
Faucet Installation Service by Dream Team Plumbing
At Dream Team Plumbing, we have the techniques and experience needed to install any faucet fixture in your home. When you contact us to put in your new sink fixture, we will:
- Remove the old faucet.
- Unpack and inspect your new faucet.
- Install the faucet and connect it to the plumbing.
- Test the fixture to make sure it works.
- Dispose of the old faucet.
We install modern faucets from popular brands and high-end models from international brands. There is no type of faucet that the plumbing technicians at Dream Team can't work with. We can install:
- Farm sink faucets.
- Bar sink fixtures.
- Imported and specialty faucets.
- Pot fillers.
- Three handle diverters and faucets.
- Shower diverters with a single lever.
- Three-, single-, four- and two-hole mounting faucets.
- Single lever faucets.
- Two-handle faucets.
- Utility and laundry sink faucets.
Since the features and requirements for each faucet are different, installation costs vary. Contact a Dream Team representative for an estimate on your sink faucet installation.
How to Make Your Faucet Installation Last
There are a few things you can do to keep your faucets in working order:
- Clean your fixtures. When your faucet comes into contact with air and the minerals in hard water, it can develop rust — which leads to leaking over time. Clean your faucets daily with a damp cloth and dry with a soft, dry cloth to eliminate excessive mineral buildup before it grows into a large blockage. If your home has soft water, your faucets will still benefit from regular cleaning.
- Clean the aerator. The aerator mixes water with air for a smooth flow. The spray can become ineffective if there is lime and sediment buildup blocking the water flow, though. Cleaning your aerator once a year will remove these particles so the sprayer works better. Dissemble your aerator and clean it with a brush. Allow the parts to soak to remove mineral buildup from hard water.
- Get regular inspections. A professional plumbing inspection can help you make sure your faucet is working properly. We recommend having an inspection at least once a year for the best results.
Contact Dream Team Plumbing to Install Your Kitchen Faucet Today
If you want new bathroom or kitchen fixtures in the Delaware Valley area, contact Dream Team PA. We're the region's trusted faucet installation specialist. When you contact us for our installation service, our technician will set up your new fixture and make sure it works correctly. In no time at all, you'll enjoy a modern, efficient fixture in your home.
Schedule an installation appointment with Dream Team today. Give us a call or schedule service online, and we'll be in touch!