As your trusted home-services provider for plumbing, electric, heating, and cooling, it’s out responsible to protect you, your family, and your home from this threat.
You’re inviting us into your home. We’ve never taken that for granted. With this abnormal time in our lives, we’ve stepped up our game to protect everyone around us. Safety for all, first and foremost.
Business as usual, but with precautions in place to protect you.
We’re sure many of you have received numerous messages regarding the Coronavirus from many other businesses that you support.
We apologize for adding another one to your list. But, we do feel we need to be honest and respectful to you, our loyal customers and homeowners.
Dream Team Plumbing Electric Heating & Cooling is all about keeping your home safe. We’ve been doing that long before anyone had heard of the Coronavirus, and we’ll be doing so once this threat has ended.
The goal is always to take care of our customers and our team.
As to what additional steps we’re taking as your go-to home services partner, below are some precautionary steps that we’re doing right now, to limit exposure to the virus – for you, your family, your home, and all of our team members and their families.
- Firstly, we have confirmed that none of our employees have traveled outside of the United States or to any of the current outbreak regions in the last several weeks.
- Any employee of ours with symptoms of any respiratory illness or fever is instructed to stay home and not return to work until cleared by a licensed physician.
- Employees are instructed to check-in with managers every morning and inform them of any fever or symptoms. If anyone has symptoms, we’re sending them home immediately and having them consult a licensed physician.
- Technicians have been instructed to wash their hands multiple times each day. Dream Team is also making sure all service trucks have water, soap, and sanitary items available for the technicians.
- Before entering your home, each technician must wash their hands with soap and water, wear disposable gloves, face masks, and a new pair of disposable shoe covers.
- Our technicians are equipped with sanitizer and will clean any surface they touch while in your home.
- To protect our team members, we’re canceling service calls to homes where someone is quarantined or has obvious symptoms.
- As for our office staff, to be proactive, all office staff will be working remotely. This is a protective measure for our team, as well as an opportunity to have our locations professionally cleaned and germ-free.
Plumbing, Electric, and, Heating & Cooling systems don’t follow regular business hours or even a global crisis for that matter. When your systems break down, our technicians are on call and here for you.
We’re committed to providing you the same level of service and expertise, no matter the circumstances.
As our lives increasingly become abnormal, it helps to be proactive and follow the advice of health officials from our great nation.
For the latest updates about the Coronavirus and additional information, please visit: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Thank you for your understanding,
Gareth Kelly & Ryan Corbett (Owners of Dream Team)