So… what in the world is a trenchless sewer repair?
Has there been constant drainage backups in your home?
Have you hired a drain cleaning professional to come out multiple times recently?
If you’re experiencing constant sewer backups over an extended period of time, get yourself a sewer line inspection and consultation.
Sewer repair projects can be a huge headache for homeowners. They can be disruptive, expensive, and exhausting.
Nevertheless, these annoyances can all be avoided using “no-dig” technology.
Sacrificing Your Lawn is Old School
There was a time not so long ago when replacing a sewer line meant tearing up your yard. This was always the traditional method.
Traditional sewer line repair methods are typically invasive.
Picture this – shovels, backhoes, other heaty-duty excavation equipment, and massive piles of dirt. This would all be in front of your home.
Your yard would go from a little green pasture to a dirt trench. Very inconvenient and unsightly.
Tearing your lawn apart would save your all-important sewer line and plumbing. On the other hand, it almost always means sacrificing your lawn and landscaping.
This traditional method is a long, complicated, and expensive process. Even when completed by professionals.
Oh, and did we mention this method takes longer? Not something you really want to hear as a homeowner.
The traditional method of repairing a sewer line works and works well. However, thanks to another method, professional sewer repair teams can now get more work done quickly. All without tearing up your landscaping.
This method is called trenchless sewer repair.
New School, New Sewer
Trenchless sewer repair or trenchless pipe repair allows plumbers to replace a sewer line without having to dig a large trench. Typically, the largest hole being dug is a 5ft X 5ft. Minimal damage to your property.
The benefit of trenchless sewer repair is the fact that our team can do the work without having to dig a large trench. It’s also faster than traditional methods. We can usually get the job done in hours rather than days.
As a bonus, when you work with us and after the job is complete, our sewer repair team will handle the initial landscape repairs.
Landscaping can be expensive. Whether done by yourself, or by a landscaping company, tearing up the yard is inconvenient. What homeowner wants that?
This is why more and more homeowners are deciding to move forward with a trenchless sewer repair.
Trenchless sewer repairs are minimally-invasive for damaged drainage pipes without any major excavation work. We’ll leave those inconveniences and damage to the traditional method.
Let’s look at the benefits of a trenchless sewer repair in more depth.
Benefits of a Trenchless Sewer Repair
- Quick Turnaround – Often, the job can be done in just one day. Traditional methods could take several days or weeks using conventional methods.
- Less Expensive – Trenchless methods to repair a sewer are cost-effective compared to traditional methods. Less, equipment, material, and labor are needed. Let’s not forget the minimal damage to your property.
- Minimally-Invasive – Sewer pipes are underground and rather hard to get at. Repairs usually involve some type of destruction to the property. Remember, traditional methods for repairing sewers are quite invasive. After the work is complete, you’re stuck with the expenses of putting everything back together again. Trenchless repair keeps this to a minimum.
- Minimal Interior Damage – Traditional methods involve digging up floors and tearing down walls inside your home. The cost of fixing this kind of damage could be significant. Don’t forget the need to hire another contractor. Trenchless repairs get the job done by digging one pit outside and one inside; just enough to access the pipe.
- Lasting Design – Trenchless sewer repair isn’t just a quick fix. The HDPE replacement pipes our plumbers used have a 50-100 year life use expectancy.
Additionally, Dream Team offers a lifetime warranty and lifetime guarantee on all trenchless sewer replacements.
Your Sewer Repair Team
Sewer repair projects can be a huge headache for homeowners.
Trenchless sewer repairs are the minimally-invasive way to get a new sewer. There’s no need to dig up your entire yard or have large excavation equipment on your property. Most importantly, it’s less expensive than a traditional sewer replacement.
When you hire the sewer repair team at Dream Team, you get the complete package. Our professionals have been repairing sewers in the area for over 20 years. We have the experience and fleet of equipment to get the job done fast, and efficiently. You’ll have a new sewer in no time. All without having to repair your landscaping.
Furthermore, you’ll get a lifetime warranty and lifetime guarantee on your sewer line.
If you’re experiencing constant backups at your home, call our plumbers today. They’ll conduct an inspection of your sewer line and determine whether a trenchless sewer repair is needed.